+ There's no denying. If after a half hour of intense reflection on the six questions on the examination of communication, a car passes behind the audience IV of St. Luke with, very strong, "What a Wonderful World" by Ray Charles There's plenty to smile about it stupidly.
+ Therefore, the exam ', it's over on Tuesday afternoon. Only 3 subjects.
Until then, no "long weekend", no "taste of the holidays," as the saying JT France 2.
+ Otherwise it went well. Production OK Art History OK (although this time I just had a "Hi", not "Hi Sarah" with a wink.) Picture more than OK ("Put your photos online at the table ... Mm, okay. Good. Bon ben listening, I love your work, I think your look is so interesting ... If it went well the other exam? ") and Communication perfectly. Thank you.
+ Following the documentary aired the other night on Arte, "Mein Kampf: it was written," I called into question the ease with which one can find the book on the Internet. The experience, there's nothing better. Google result: the book is available in PDF in French version and apparently complete 3rd result. (... Note to self: always believe Arte.)
+ Finding fun in a conversation with students the option of Picture:
"_ And you're ready for the jury?
_ Well, it is that in fact we still do not know what to prepare as a final project year.
_ Ah. We did it one month and a half we know ... And it's the same in all options.
_ Oh. Well ... No, we always like that in the pub, everything is given in the last minute.
_ Ah. "
+ Otherwise, today I saw something totally awesome.
+ Well, my dear (yes, I believe that somewhere someone is reading) it is now time to return to Hegel and Nietzsche.
A last shot "Then there is the menopause?" and I am back in my notes. And he
25 ° C outside. ("bloody weather!")
See u.
0 comments:
Post a Comment