Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Top Rated Table Top Sound Systems

[Year End]

































































































































H-3 before the end.
I think I've never been so stressed in my entire life. Even the tray (Note to young people who go now: it's a joke, you're going to shit later!)

In the meantime, try an express means of therapy with part of my work New Year in the eyes of the world, saying that the 14 eyes this afternoon seem to me very little.

short, I try not to think "Oh my god what should I do?" because I hope to up to play the card of improvisation, knowing that thanks to 3 Annne visual arts to find an explanation for all my projects during the oral presentation, it failed me wrong not prepare a text of months' advance. (But do not worry, I still know where I put my feet.)

Other than that, 1 hour of departure, I begin to wonder what am I going to wear. Since this morning, I wear black pants in which I am not comfortable at all but it seems I am pretty buttocks. Either. The problem is that I intended to put a t-shirt + a little sweet and simple black sweater GAP but now the problem is that it will be too dark. So be it that instead I opt instead for my last blue jeans H & M which is a bit too nostalgic for a jury-Babacool advertising but where I'm feeling quite well and will add a little color. Another question: Converse DrMartens gray or leopard? Knowing that I already play the card of Superman bag (which has a lot of success with advertising), the leopard will perhaps be too much.
short, a whole bunch of questions I ask myself do not usually (so that's what it's like, being a girl ...)

Meanwhile, I'll let you guess which images of my story- its board has mysteriously inverted colors - I have no time to clarify the story.
Until I speak of the storyboard, be aware that in addition to numerous film references, the last image is a tribute to the designers of genius who inspired me the spot and without whom I probably would have struggled. In short, thank you for your Hellofreaks universe.

Well, these good words, I'm taking a shower (and then I will think about the problem in more detail dress - when I take a shower, I tend to swell a little, I do not know if I go back in black pants after that it would solve the problem ...) In addition

late to have the summary of the situation and / or my farewell letter.




Edit: I guess the phrases "In any case, and I'm pleased to tell you that, you really mind advertising" & "You better not lose hand because you will still have us on his back next year " are good signs.
Besides that, the "downside" statement instead allowed me to defend my project even better (and they have all loved it anyway at first glance.)
It was worth work from 9 to almost every 18h day ...
short, now is holiday \\ o / (although I did not realize at all.)

PS: I ended up opting for the solution H & M jeans and tank tops gray to be a little more colorful. And as always, my bag Superman made his little effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment