Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Seasonique Brown Discharge

[The Almost-Fresh News # 3]



It must be more or less one month no update has been made here.
Reason 1: I lot of work, and I have a certain quota to fill gland per day, so I can not blogger. But know that I try to scramble to make a storyboard of hell for an awareness campaign against the deterioration of urban furniture in Brussels. It has much to be exciting, but it is not easy, easy.
Reason 2 : There are still records to beat in the cons Rayman Rabbids (fucking branch ...)
Reason 2.5: We just finished the box of the integral of Friends ... And it takes time to recover from the end of the series.
Reason 3: I do not have much to tell ... (If this is "How to sell old chicory by fucking their dentures?")

But! Let us rejoice, the more time passes, the more I tell myself that faudraitsérieusement:
1: What I redo a lot of drawings, to cushion my purchase of 10m ² of kraft paper. It's going to make, scribbles. Mostly we just finally recognize my fabulous talent today, during a live model (...)
2: What I redo my site, lighten it a bit and make it prettier (and practice, even if I like that get lost in these pages ...). Repeat this blog too, occasionally.
3: What I also redo the photos. On the occasion, therefore, go to the Museum of Natural History, the Museum of Medicine in Dinant, Liege ... (+ Greece? New York? Paris? London?)
4: What I run Chronicles of Thomas, provided for 'in no time', in Indeed, the day I will succeed in putting small skits of his daily adventures on paper.
5: Here, it is high time that I make to eat. But I wanted to take this last point to remind Alyosha press the small Play button in the small player Deezer top of this article.

There. I'm going to eat now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment