Friday, March 7, 2008

Where To Buy Wrestling Singlets Toronto

[Untitled # 5]


Small article specifically dedicated to Thomas (aka "the pathetic reader of Playboy ") which is celebrating its 20th anniversary. Happy birthday, dear is you who has no taste! (and even more you got no digital SLR with 3 lenses, you fear.)
this occasion I therefore make this:
Just because the "daily" at St. Luke is much more fun when you're there, I thought I needed to benefit more people. Well, by cons, it is that:
1) I missed this drawing and it is too late to start ... So for those few who still go here, know that it is not just another of those Italians who wears the Armani but is actually very fun. (it must be said, because the Italians ...)
2) I have no first episode for your birthday ... That sucks, but we will say that if I have nothing to do in the workshop (which would surprise me), I will try to leave one.
But! Good news my friends, I happen to overflowing with creativity today. The proof with my floor:


... (We'll call it creativity)
that, I'm taking a shower (or rather "enjoy a hot shower" ... thank you dear, you are definitely the perfect man. [I'm sure the ottoman bus would agree with me]) See

u! (For wild adventures)

0 comments:

Post a Comment