Come push me ...
is the story of a guy who sounds completely stuffed with people at 4 am
The man of the house rises and calls out the window
- Qu 'do you want?
The other replies:
- Come push me! We need you to come push me!
Exasperated the homeowner said,
- I do not know you, it's 4 o'clock in the morning, you wake me to tell me to push you, fuck you ....
He closes the window and goes back to bed.
His wife, who has heard it all, wonders for his attitude and said
- Still, you're exaggerating, thou mayest ever been down, you might have to push this poor guy!
- Yeah, but in addition it is drunk.
- more reason to push him, he will not do it alone. No, there really, I do not recognize you, I am very disappointed in your attitude.
Her husband, remorseful, getting dressed and descended. It opens the door and said:
- Dude! I'll push you, where are you? And the drunk guy replies:
- Here on the swing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment